We are an all-volunteer group made up of citizens of the Tampa Bay region. There are NO paid positions in our advocacy group.
In order to get the word out about this great challenge we face in fighting for our right to determine how our tax dollars are spent and our transportation infrastructure managed, we are actively fundraising and asking for your support.
Your donations help fund the ongoing outreach effort to all citizens of Tampa Bay – as we educate taxpayers on the issues, ask for their participation in these efforts, and build coalitions around our request to be heard by the State of Florida and FDOT.
- Your donation of $10 helps us fund outreach efforts
- Your donation of $20 means we can host this website and update it for a month
- Your donation of $30 means we can put our t-shirts on volunteers to help voice their opposition as they canvass neighborhoods directly threatened and show up to public meetings with elected leaders and transportation officials
- Your donation of $50 allows us to print flyers and posters
- Your donation of $100 or more allows us to purchase advertising that helps reach more people across Hillsborough County who need to hear about the issue and alternate solutions we are proposing
If you would like to donate services or other non monetary contributions, we thank you and ask that you contact our Giving Coordinator.