Let’s keep up the pressure and being heard Tampa! Please attend and speak out against TBX!
City of Tampa Council Chambers
315 E Kennedy Blvd.
Tampa, FL 33602
When: Thursday, November 5, 9:00 a.m.
Why: Paul Steinman, District 7 Secretary of the Florida Department of Transportation, to make a presentation in accordance with Chapter 8, Policy 67.5.2, Tampa Comprehensive Plan.
During public comments, address how TBX is in conflict with the comprehensive plan.
Tell the City Council, especially Lisa Montelione and Harry Cohen, that:
- The comp plan calls for multi-modal transportation, focuses on encouraging urban re-development, and champions walkable, inclusive communities- all things that TBX will not allow and actively discourages.
- We don’t appreciate our concerns being ignored
- We want TBX stopped and removed from the TIP.
- They should be vigorously fighting for and defending their constituents, who are being asked to give up so much for zero benefit.
- Tell them how you feel- be there, and bring 5 friends with you!
Facebook event page for meeting coming soon- follow Sunshine Citizens
Email Council Members here and County Commissioners here, and tell them to fight for their constituents and Stop TBX!
Share this with your friends and ask them to attend this meeting. The more meetings we attend and remind the elected officials of their duty to represent us, the more our message is getting through and will affect the outcome we want and are fighting for. Let’s continue to fight for the future we want, and deserve.
#StopTBX #NoRetreatTampa #TransitNotTolls